Organizations have been reactive in using analytics to detect exceptions / fraudulent transactions after the occurrence of events, resulting in huge cost and effort towards recovery and remediation measures.
Social Analytics proactively assists knowledge workers / users in forming realistic opinion about the case-under-evaluation by detecting all the anomalies, by considering all the available cues and by recommending the next best possible course of action to achieve the desired result. Information accumulation & enrichment, Flags, comprehensive risk scores and proactive alerts are some of the features that make Social Analytics, the most pragmatic decision-support design.
- Instant detection of anomalies
- Built-in decision-analysis to identify most effective actions to reach desired result
- Intelligent risk scores giving a comprehensive picture about the party / case under evaluation
- Models that predict possibilities for anomalies / exceptions at a case-level
- Next-gen dashboard offering highest level of customization at user and case level, aiding in quick research
Applications / Use Cases
- Healthcare Proactive claims analysis to detect frauds and overpayments resulting in minimization of recovery costs
- Financial Services Effective early warning towards managing of Non-performing assets (NPAs) and minimize fraudulent financial transactions
- Insurance Analysis of huge data, helps agencies measure and monitor their performance, improve policy making and service delivery
- Government Claims analytics platform to help property and casualty insurers optimize fraud detection and help improve ROI in fighting fraud