Product Manager at Digital Harbor leads creation of industry-leading and disruptive enterprise software solutions.
The ideal candidate should have charted vision for one of more products as their owners and led tactical execution through multiple releases.
We are looking for individuals who can combine out-of-the-box thinking with analytical product management to create innovative software solutions. The product manager at Digital Harbor is a highly visible role and is expected to be a passionate individual who can lead a team of engineers towards the realization of product goals.
Experience: 6 – 10 years
- Product Management
- PMG at Digital Harbor is all about being passionate to continuously innovate to solve customer problems or their unstated needs. PMG focuses on extensive research and due diligence to come up with new ideas that can help our customers
- PMG has a broad spectrum of responsibilities. This includes defining the roadmap of the company’s path-breaking application development platform, building use cases for its vertical agnostic platforms across various industries and the same time preparing and executing on the roadmap of its industry specific solutions
- Product Managers at Digital Harbor are the company’s trusted intellectual powerhouse and are the hub of any new research and development activity
- PMG is critical to success of Digital Harbor and unlike other start-ups which may be Engineering- or Sales-driven, PMG is a level player here and given its responsibility if of extreme strategic importance
- Product Managers at Digital Harbor constitute a high performing team with focus on Impact, Passion and Ownership. You get the freedom to experiment and innovate and feel the pride when you see the impact of what you have created.
- Roles and Responsibilities:
- Understand the goals of company’s products, study current and evolving market landscape and translate them into a scalable product vision
- Build domain and functional competencies to continue to position company’s offerings as “product leaders”
- Develop strong roadmap of the products in alignment with company’s vision, market trends and customer demands
- Conduct detailed research towards requirements definition coupled with use scenarios that puts the problem in context. Use creative techniques to document in sufficient level of detail
- Create PRDs, MRDs, use cases, wireframes, storyboards for assigned products and convey the value behind your defined requirements to different stakeholders
- Execute the role of product owner in release process and ensure rigour in release criteria definition and enforcement
- Foster culture of innovation within PMG and the organization through continuous idea generation and discussion
- Education – Engineering undergraduate preferably with an MBA
- 6 – 10 years of work experience with at least 4 years of product management experience for enterprise software solutions
- Has been involved in building at least one product from scratch or involved as product owner in the early stages of a product’s lifecycle
- Well-versed in the entire lifecycle of enterprise software product management including market research and customer analysis, persona generation, requirement documents and feasibility assessments, prototyping to wireframes and through execution
- Extremely good communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to connect and work with people across different levels within an organization, right from entry level engineers to the executive management
- Constantly lookout for innovation (revolutionary or evolutionary) and has proven past of inculcating such practices and culture within the product management organization
- Has to be a high performer who sets high bar of performance for self and the team
- Self-driven and believes in getting things done
- Reliable, trustworthy and possesses professional integrity
|Job Category||Product Management|