Department : Engineering
Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
The role demands that the architect understand the existing platform which has been built with a substantial investment and take it to the next level to build cutting edge solutions for our customers.
Experience: 8 – 12 Years
- Launch and deliver additional features on the required platform.
- Develop the underlying architecture, framework needed for application development including data model and rules frameworks. Writes technical architecture and technical documentation.
- Independently accountable for building and maintaining one or more technologies on the platform
- Produce all required design specifications, work with the Engineering Manager to create detailed technical task lists, provide technical guidance to the team, and enforce standards and best practices
- Accountable for planning, technical design, best practices for design and development, reuse, quality, and project coordination necessary to implement software changes/enhancements and resolve technical problems
- Troubleshoots complex system problems providing diagnosis and resolution.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms.
- Deeply conversant in technologies like Java/J2ee, Java Script, XML, DOM/SAX Parsers, Swings, HTML, CSS, HTTP/s, C++, Jboss, JSP, EJB 2.0, Struts 2.0, Servlets, Kodo (ORM), JMS, RMI, Quartz, ANT, drools, various file Systems, XML, DB (SQL, Oracle, DB2), DMS, Web Services, LDAP integration.
- Understands platform architectures, challenges in platform development and a proven capability to articulate platform level abstractions from user requirements
- Capability to do a SWOT on internal tools and 3rd party tools and provide a clear decision in terms of the approach
- Has a passion for building applications that are sensitive to memory, bandwidth, latency and tough performance constraints. Has relevant metrics to talk about it.
- Demonstrated experience architecting, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications.