Department : QA
Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Experience: 3 to 5 years
Designation: QA Engineer/ Sr. QA Engineer
Key Result Areas
- Should be Able to Understand the manual Test cases and Device Automation Strategy for the same
- Understand the Existing Automation Framework and Maintain or Build Framework as needed
- Build Automation Components Required for Application under Test
- Should be increase the Automation Coverage as planned by the leads and Architect
- Actively Identify best practices and approached to improve the Automation process in the organization
- Support Automation Execution Team as needed on Automation Related issues
- Ensure Manual Test cases are Clear and Test cases are understood before Automation is started
- Participate In Test Execution
- Provide Clear Analysis and Test Report on the Quality of the product under Test at any point of Testing Cycle
- Should be excellent team players, yet capable of working independently, and will be able to manage multiple projects at once. And work with minimal direction,
- Should have 1+ year in Manual Testing
- Experience in using Selenium/ QTP / VB Scripting For Automation
- Proactive & Dynamic Team player, Self-motivated and believe in doing and getting things done.
- Passion to work with sense of urgency
- Experience in Automating Thick application Developed in Java , J2EE
- Experience in Trouble Shooting the Issues identified
- Experience in Working with Agile Methodology of software Development
- A sharp mind. Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical skills and a flair for problem solving
- Proactive Team player.
- Reliable, Trustworthy and possess Professional Integrity.