Department : Engineering
Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
We are creating one new solution every year. Each of our solution transforms an existing business process into a new world of knowledge worker automation. We are looking for HIPsters (Hardworking, Innovative & Passionate) that can continue our innovative solution roadmap.
Experience: 10 – 14 Years
- Ability to abstract business requirements and articulate the product specification for platform/service.
- Build the high-level solution specifications for a particular platform and/or service.
- Provide detailed inputs in terms of process/UI design or paradigms.
- Maintain current and in-depth knowledge of the entire Digital Harbor product line.
- Create prototypes, proof of concepts and conduct solutioning workshops.
- Work closely with Product Management, the solutions team and the Platform teams to map customer requirements to Digital Harbor standard products.
- Design and develop application frameworks for customization and configuration of Digital Harbor Solutions.
- Work closely with Digital Harbor Functional Architects for ensuring scalability and reliability of demo solutions.
- Work with Digital Harbor’s platform and products team to design and review new features.
- Experience in enterprise business application design, development & architecture.
- Strong knowledge of SQL, Relational databases and Data Modeling.
- Strong in Java/J2EE, Spring Boot, Hibernate & Java-script knowledge.
- Experience with Rapid Applications Development (RAD) tools for enterprise-based applications.
- Solid experience in design architecture and design of complex distributed systems environments, including fail over techniques, recovery/rollback.
- Should have defined organization-wide solution direction and roadmap in line with business requirements
- Should have identified generic use cases for proposing frame work level solution changes
- Should have demonstrated the ability to review the application architecture created by technical teams and provide effective inputs/comments; ability to do performance evaluation and implementation of the feasibility of the proposed solution
- Should have demonstrated that increased reusability and reduced redundancy in the proposed solution.