Senior Software Engineer
Department : Engineering
Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
The role demands that the engineer understand the existing platform which has been built with a substantial investment and take it to the next level to build cutting edge solutions for our customers.
Experience: 5 – 10 Years
- Launch and deliver additional features on the required platform.
- Develop the underlying architecture, framework needed for application development including data model and rules frameworks. Writes technical architecture and technical documentation.
- Independently accountable for building and maintaining one or more technologies on the platform
- Produce all required design specifications, work with the Engineering Manager to create detailed technical task lists, provide technical guidance to the team, and enforce standards and best practices
- Accountable for planning, technical design, best practices for design and development, reuse, quality, and project coordination necessary to implement software changes/enhancements and resolve technical problems
- Troubleshoots complex system problems providing diagnosis and resolution.
- Provides in-depth and sophisticated analysis with interpretive thinking to define problems and develop innovative solutions.
- A strong foundation in Computer Science fundamentals such as data structures and algorithms.
- Deeply conversant in technologies like Java/J2ee, Java Script, Microservices, Jboss, JSP, EJB Restful Web Services, LDAP integration.
- Understands platform architectures, challenges in platform development and a proven capability to articulate platform level abstractions from user requirements
- Demonstrated experience architecting, developing and deploying high-volume, multi-tiered, distributed mission critical applications.
Desired Soft skills
- Passion to work for small and high growth Organizations.
- Self-starter who is hungry to take on new professional challenges, and looking for roles with enormous growth potential.
- Self-motivated and believes in getting things done.
- Reliable, Trustworthy and possesses Professional Integrity.
- Stable job history; Startup/entrepreneurial experience a real plus.