Director Customer Success
Department : Engineering
Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
Job Location: Bangalore
The role demands that that the candidate be able to deliver multiple customer engagements with excellent execution skills and quality. The candidate will be required to lead multiple teams in delivery and sustenance engineering. While the platform and the product teams focus on building the next generation of products in the healthcare sector, the Manager Customer Success will focus on how to provide value to the Customers.
Key Result Areas:
- Leads and drives the Customer delivery projects by displaying both execution and technical leadership
- Assesses Customer expectations and translates them to deliverables that meet business needs
- Anticipate bottlenecks, provide escalation management, anticipate and make tradeoffs, and balance business needs against technical constraints
- Define program scope, goals and deliverables that support business objectives in collaboration with senior management and key stakeholders
- Identify, assess, track and mitigate issues and risks at multiple levels
- Ensures high quality, adherence to standards and best practices, high performance, and scalable, repeatable processes and deliverables
- Stays current with the progress on Digital Harbor’s Platform and Product releases
- Help drive continual improvement and innovation in the platform and application development process
- Leads a small focused Customer delivery team and identifies opportunities across multiple teams
- Responsible for Customer delight and relationship building
- Demonstrated the skill to drive and deliver multiple Customer engagements
- Engage with Onshore and Offshore Account Managers / Team / Product Head / Delivery Head in day to day planning and deliverables
- Must have a proven track record of success; have a strong sense of quality ownership and Customer advocacy
- Adequate experience in managing stakeholder expectations
- Conversant with web technologies like Java/J2ee, Java Script, XML, DOM/SAX Parsers, Swings, HTML, CSS, HTTP/s, Jboss, JSP, XML, DB (SQL, Oracle, DB2), DMS, Web Services, LDAP
- Understanding of platform architectures and product development environment
- Strong experience in driving tactical objectives in an assertive, fast growing, mission-critical Product organisation
- Should be technically / Functionally very hands on and provide support to team members as required
- Should have managed a team size of 10 – 15 Development Engineers.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as exemplified by clear technical approach, issue explanation, documentation of knowledge, and effective intra- and inter- group communication
- Excellent interpersonal, problem solving, reasoning, negotiation and analytical skills
- AGILE development experience
- Team management and coaching capability.
Desired Soft skills:
- Passion to work for small and high growth Organizations.
- Self-starter who is hungry to take on new professional challenges, and looking for roles with enormous growth potential.
- Self-motivated and believes in getting things done.
- Reliable, Trustworthy and possesses Professional Integrity.
- Stable job history; Startup/entrepreneurial experience a real plus.