The Director of QA at Digital Harbor is a combination of strategic and tactical role. The individual
should be a strategy and process expert who leads the QA roadmap from a vision but is
adept at converting them into execution plans. Should be extremely hands-on and be able to
manage several streams of responsibility in parallel. This extremely visible and responsible
role requires an energetic and enthusiastic leader who has been high performer and
the ability of getting things done.
Experience: 13 – 17 Years
- Job Responsibilities
- Working in a fast paced environment, you will be responsible for quality deliverables for several high profile complex projects.
- Managerial responsibilities include project management, process management, quality management, people management, talent acquisition and performance management with crisp and clear KRA’s and KPIs. Provide reporting of quality metrics
- Strong hands on experience in Performance Testing, Scalability and Reliability testing and have been responsible for developing and validating related requirements across multiple products Provide day-to-day technical guidance and hands-on help to testing teams
- Bringing in best practices and owning implementation of same to QA Group across all areas of STLC
- Well versed with agile methodologies and should have implemented agile testing practices, including but not limited to continuous delivery using Hudson/Jenkins, Ant/Maven, QTP/Selenium and code coverage tools
- Deep understanding of Enterprise product architecture and good knowledge of Java technology stack. Ability to excite and motivate the team with a compelling quality vision.
- Job Requirement
- Preferably have commissioned script-less automation frameworks in earlier roles with hands-on experience in scripting with automation tools (QTP, Selenium etc.)
- Should have created robust testing strategy for SaaS based solutions
- Experience in test automation using a programming or scripting language is mandatory
- Working knowledge of databases such as Oracle/SQL Server/Mongo DB
- Thorough understanding of HTTP, LDAP and SSL concepts
- Working experience in testing product using SOAP or REST
- Knowledge of WS Security protocols like OAUTH, SAML is an added advantage
- If you have played a role of an Agile Coach/Scrum Master, it will be a definite bonus.