Department : Software Department
Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
We are looking for visionaries who are ready to make an impact on the way the world works. At DH, the future is yours to create!
Oversee the coordination and administration of all aspects of key IT project including planning, organizing, leading, and controlling project activities. Lead cross-functional teams through the formulation and execution of projects.
Collaborate with key stakeholders to assure alignment between business objectives and engagement goals. Define and explain the cost drivers for implementing the proposed solution. In addition, the Project Manager will measure, track & report on the effectiveness of the solution throughout the defined project lifecycle.
Experience: 10 to 13 years
- Develop and/or integrate full-scale project plans, standard documentation and associated communication methods.
- Identify and resolve project level items such as dependencies, critical path, conflicts within the project teams.
- Provide 24×7 support during Project Move to Production, and Go-Live Phase.
- Proactively manage tasks, changes in scope, identification of potential risk, and devise risk mitigation plans.
- Coach, motivate and lead cross-functional project teams and influence them to take positive action and accountability for their assigned work.
- Interact with developers to review development status.
- Conduct project post mortems and create a report to identify successful and unsuccessful elements and potential processes changes going forward.
- Develop best practices and tools for project execution and management.
- Excellent judgment, decision making skills, and the ability to work under continual deadline pressure
- Should have experience in JAVA technologies, web application and knows about some tools like JIRA, CI, Jenkins
- Demonstrated ability to drive large scale projects with high collaboration and leadership
- Knowledge of software development life cycles such as Agile, Scrum, TDD & SAFe
- Demonstrated continuous improvement in process enhancements and driving tangible results
- Ability to analyze complex problems and make sound decision based on technical information and business need
- Ability to manage multiple activities and drive results
- Positive outlook & Excellent communication skills