Lead – Business Analyst
Department : Product Management
Type : Full Time
Location : Bengaluru
As a part of Product Management Group in Digital Harbor, you will be working closely with customers, account managers and product owners.
Experience: 8 – 12 Years
- You are also required to understand user expectations and develop functional requirements and raise clarifications with stakeholders.
- You will be working with Account Managers to Identify as-is processes and to-be processes, and map business processes to existing product features.
- You are required to participate in daily team calls/meetings to monitor the progress of your project and work closely with on-site team to clarify any missing / implicit requirements definition and ensure that blockers are cleared on daily basis.
- You are expected to be a self-starter in organizing meeting/calls with the respective cross functional teams or end customers to ensure that the implementation project is not affected in terms of time and scope beyond thresholds
- You will prepare end user training materials for new implementation and releases
- You are required to do gap-analysis between current Digital Harbor solutions and customer / market expectation and propose innovative enhancements
- You will represent the end users when interacting with development team.
- You are required to take ownership of keeping the project documents, user guides and training documents updated (versioning) and communicate the changes to the cross functional teams.
- You must have strong Communication Skills & presentation skills for interacting with Client, Peers, and management.
- Worked on two end-to-end implementation projects
- Interacted or travelled on-site to work directly with Clients
- Has functioned as a Team lead/Project Lead
- Written Functional Specification/Configuration documents.
- Estimated effort and resources required for a process / requirement
- Able to influence stakeholders and negotiate with key stakeholders.
- Able to validate the functional test cases keeping the end user in mind and provide valuable functional testing inputs to QA and UAT team
- Have good understanding of various integrations mechanisms like FTP, web service, data base calls etc. and hands on experience in developing data mapping sheets which are critical business inputs in integration projects
- Experience in handling enterprise class workflow management will be an added advantage.
- Experience in working on fraud management, compliance and risk management software products will be an added advantage.
- Familiarity with US healthcare industry will be an added advantage.